The EDR-810 is a highly integrated industrial multiport secure router with firewall/NAT/VPN and managed Layer 2 switch functions. It is designed
for Ethernet-based security applications on critical remote control or monitoring networks, and it provides an electronic security perimeter for the
protection of critical cyber assets including pump-and-treat systems in water stations, DCS systems in oil and gas applications, and PLC/SCADA
systems in factory automation. The EDR-810 Series includes the following cybersecurity features:
• Firewall/NAT: Firewall policies control network traffic between different trust zones, and Network Address Translation (NAT) shields the internal
LAN from unauthorized activity by outside hosts.
• VPN: Virtual Private Networking (VPN) is designed to provide users with secure communication tunnels when accessing a private network from
the public Internet. VPNs use IPsec (IP Security) server or client mode for encryption and authentication of all IP packets at the network layer to
ensure confidentiality and sender authentication.
The EDR-810’s “WAN Routing Quick Setting” provides an easy way for users to set up WAN and LAN ports to create a routing function in four
steps. In addition, the EDR-810’s “Quick Automation Profile” gives engineers a simple way to configure the firewall filtering function with general
automation protocols, including EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, EtherCAT, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, and PROFINET. Users can easily create a secure
Ethernet network from a user-friendly web UI with a single click, and the EDR-810 is capable of performing deep Modbus TCP packet inspection.
Wide-temperature range models that operate reliably in hazardous, -40 to 75°C environments are also available.
Features and Benefits
• 8+2G all-in-one firewall/NAT/VPN/router/switch
• Secure remote access tunnel with VPN
• Stateful firewall protects critical assets
• Inspect industrial protocols with PacketGuard technology
• Easy network setup with Network Address Translation (NAT)
• RSTP/Turbo Ring redundant protocol enhances network redundancy
• -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T model)
• Security features based on IEC 62443/NERC CIP
• Compliant with the IEC 61162-460 marine cybersecurity standard
• Check firewall settings with the intelligent SettingCheck feature