EHS Melody/Alarm Horn
Patlite’s new Melody/Alarm player for Industrial applications has an unbelievably compact design with a sound output of 110dB (at 1m)!
New mode selection features, including a sound synthesizer mode to be heard easier in Factory and Public Address applications. Endures vibration resistance up to 4.5G’s, which is great for Forklifts, AGV’s, etc.An unbelievably compact design with a 110dB (at 1m) Sound!
- A 30% decrease in size in comparison to our current model (EWH) for a more compact design.
- Stronger vibration resitant characteristics to withstand up to 4.5G force.
- Despite the smaller size, it has a loudness for a maximum of 110dB (at 1m).
- Now offers a selection between Cable connection or Terminal connection.
- 4 playback modes in combination with commands available to be setup for the right application.
- Playback Modes: Normal Playback; Input Priority Playback; Hold Playback; Memory Playback
Command Modes: Sound Reduction; Factory; Public Address; Bit/Binary; Forced Playback; Group Selection
- Terminal Assignment Modes: Playback; STOP; CLEAR; Sound Reduction
- Can be used with either PNP or NPN transistor driven inputs.
- It complies with Europe’s environment-friendly RoHS Directive.
- Protection Rating of IP65 (Refer to manual for more details).
- The use of the SD card can allow changing messages while out in the field.
- Conforms to the CE requirements.
|RATED VOLTAGE||– DC 12 – 24V|
– AC 100 – 240V
|AUDIBLE STYLE||– 32 Sounds|
|MOUNTING||– Bracket Mount Included|
|BODY COLOR||– Off-white|
|SOUND STORAGE||– up to 110dB at 1m|
|CHANNEL SELECTION||– A total of 32 sounds stored (See Specifications for list)|
– 4 Playback modes available to match the environment
|SOUND CHART||– Bit Mode: Select from 8 channels available with a signal input|
– Binary Mode: Select from 32 channels available with a signal input
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||– UL464|
– CSA-C22.2 No. 205-M1983
– FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class 4
– CE (EHS-M1 Only)
– RoHS Compliant
|PROTECTION RATING||– IP65|
|REMARKS||– Sound Reduction|
– 32 pre-loaded sounds
– Terminal or Cable connection option
– NPN or PNP Input compatability
– MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thompson Licensing
|FUNCTIONS||– Vibration Resistance of 4.5G|
Download Catalog Click Here!