WDT-6LR-Z2 Wireless Data Acquisition System LR6 Transmitter
- Transmitter attachment for the LR6 Signal Tower to enable wireless data transmission.
- The Wireless Data Acquisition System is a cost-effective, IIoT-enabled add-on for select PATLITE Signal Towers. This system allows signal towers to wirelessly transmit equipment status changes to a host PC for real-time monitoring and data analysis. Identify production bottlenecks, enhance supervisory control, optimize productivity, and improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) with this complete, networked solution.
|RATED VOLTAGE||– DC19.0V to DC26.4V|
|PROTOCOLS||– Telecommunication Protocols: IEEE-802.15.4|
|FUNCTIONS||– Connected Model: LR5 type Tiered Signal Tower Body unit top attachment|
– Communication Frequency: 2405 MHz – 2480 MHz (16 channels)
– Communication distance: About 30m from source
– Number of Available Contacts: Six points
(red, amber, green, blue, white, buzzer)
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||– Radio Law Authorized Country: Japan (ARIB STD-T66)|
United States (FCC)
Download Catalog Click Here!