WDR-LE-Z2 Wireless Data Acquisition System Receiver
- Connects to a host computer via a LAN or USB to enable wireless communication with WD-Z2 transmitters.
- The Wireless Data Acquisition System is a cost-effective, IIoT-enabled add-on for select PATLITE Signal Towers. This system allows signal towers to wirelessly transmit equipment status changes to a host PC for real-time monitoring and data analysis. Identify production bottlenecks, enhance supervisory control, optimize productivity, and improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) with this complete, networked solution.
|DIMENSIONS||– H131.8 W125 D38.8mm|
|RATED VOLTAGE||– Rated Voltage: DC24V (Non-polar)|
– Operating voltage Range: DC21.6V to DC26.4V
|PROTOCOLS||– Description: Stationary Receiver|
|FUNCTIONS||– Operating Temperature Range： -10℃ to 60℃ （No Condensation)|
– Operating Humidity Range： 85% RH or less（No Condensation）
– Storage Temperature Range：-20℃ to 70℃（No Freezing）
– Installation： Upright Position（Indoor Only）
|BODY STYLE||– Mass: 160ｇ|
|BODY COLOR||– Body: Light gray|
|CONFORMITY STANDARDS||– FCC|
Download Catalog Click Here!