Features and Benefits
- User-friendly NAT functionality simplifies network integration
- Hands-free network access control through automatic whitelisting of locally connected devices
- Ultra-compact size and robust industrial design suitable for cabinet installation
- Integrated security features to ensure device and network safety
- Supports secure boot for checking system integrity
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T model)
The NAT-102 Series is an industrial NAT device that is designed to simplify the IP configuration of machines in existing network infrastructure in factory automation environments. The NAT-102 Series provides complete NAT functionality to adapt your machines to specific network scenarios without complicated, costly, and time-consuming configurations. These devices also protect the internal network from unauthorized access by outside hosts.
Quick and User-friendly Access Control
The NAT-102 Series’ Auto Learning Lock feature automatically learns the IP and MAC address of locally connected devices and binds them to the access list. This feature not only helps you manage access control but also makes device replacements much more efficient.
Industrial-grade and Ultra-compact Design
The NAT-102 Series’ rugged hardware makes these NAT devices ideal for deployment in harsh industrial environments, featuring wide-temperature models that are built to operate reliably in hazardous conditions and extreme temperatures of -40 up to 75°C. Moreover, the ultra-compact size allows the NAT-102 Series to be easily installed into cabinets.