Outdoor industrial IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless AP/bridge/client
The AWK-4131A IP68 outdoor industrial AP/bridge/client meets the growing need for faster data transmission speeds by supporting 802.11n technology and allowing 2X2 MIMO communication with a net data rate of up to 300 Mbps. The AWK-4131A is compliant with industrial standards and approvals covering operating temperature, power input voltage, surge, ESD, and vibration. The two redundant DC power inputs increase the reliability of the power supply, and the AWK-4131A can be powered via PoE to make deployment easier. The AWK-4131A can operate on either the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands and is backwards-compatible with existing 802.11a/b/g deployments to future-proof your wireless investments.
Features and Benefits
- 2×2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n AP/bridge/client
- Millisecond-level Client-based Turbo Roaming
- Easy setup and deployment with AeroMag
- Wireless redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- Easy network setup with Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Rugged industrial design with integrated antenna and power isolation
- IP68-rated weatherproof housing designed for outdoor applications and -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature range
- Avoid wireless congestion with 5 GHz DFS channel support
Download Catalog Click Here!