CJ1M CPU Series
Small! Fast! Flexible!
These machine controllers provide flexible control
for all kinds of applications.
• Compact 90 × 65 mm (H × D) dimensions are first class in the industry.
• Provides excellent high-speed control performance, with high-speed processing of 0.1 μs for LD instructions and 13.3 μs for floating-point calculations.
• Other models are available with special functions such as the CJ1M-CPU2, which provides positioning functions and built-in I/O, and the CJ1G-CPU4P.
• High-capacity Memory Cards up to 128 MB can be installed, and used to backup the program and system settings, or log customer data.
• The large instruction set can support diverse applications. Four types of programming are supported (ladder, structured text, sequential function charts, and instruction lists), with approximately 400 instructions and 800 instruction variations.
• These CJ-series CPU Units support structured programming using function blocks, which can improve the customer\\’s program development resources.
• The various protection functions provide improved security to protect valuable software resources and property.
• The CPU Units are compatible with the CX-One Integrated Tool Package. Information for each component can be linked, and the system\\’s data can be integrated into one database. The software can provide total support from PLC settings to network startup.