CP1H CPU Series
4 Axis Position Control and Comprehensive Programmable Controller
• The CP1H-X with pulse outputs for 4 axes.
• The CP1H-Y with 1-MHz pulse I/O.
• The CP1H-XA with pulse outputs for 4 axes and built-in analog I/O
• Pulse output for 4 axes. Advanced power for h gh-precision positioning control.
• High-speed counters. Differential phases for 4 axes.
Easily handles multi-axis control with a single unit.
• Eight interrupt inputs are built in. Faster processing of approximately 500 instructions speeds up the entire system.
• Serial communications. Two ports. Select Option Boards for either RS-232C or RS-485 communications.
• Ethernet Communications. Enabled by using an Option Board. Two ports can be used as an Ethernet port to
perform. Ethernet communications between the CP1H and a host computer.
• Built-in Analog I/O. XA CPU Units provide 4 input words and 2 output words.
• USB Peripheral Port. Another standard feature.
• The structured text (ST) language. Makes math operations even easier.
• Can be used for the CP1W series and CJ series Unit. The extendibility of it is preeminently good.
• LCD displays and settings. Enabled using Option Board.